Jeremy Moody of HomeCheck Inspection Service has been an Oregon Certified Home Inspector since 2001, inspecting homes for buyers, sellers and agents in Lane County and surrounding areas. Prior to beginning his home inspection business, Jeremy worked in all aspects of residential construction for over 11 years, from framing and selling individual homes, to working as superintendent on whole subdivisions. Whether you’re buying or selling a home, having a professional home inspection from a leading home inspection company will give you peace of mind and assist you in a fair and smooth transaction.
By using HomeCheck Inspection Service, you benefit from an experienced inspector that delivers reports with the latest report-writing software and in accordance with the Standards of Practice of both the State of Oregon and the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI). We encourage your presence during the inspection. By being present at the inspection, Jeremy can familiarize you with the home and explain things to you as he moves through the house, or at the end of the inspection
Benefits of an Inspection by HomeCheck Inspection Service:
- I have owned and operated a home inspection business, and have been performing inspections as a certified home inspector, since 2001 and have inspected thousands of homes during that time.
- I bring a licensed HVAC professional to inspect every forced air heating system.
- I provide an easy-to-read, computerized, narrative whole house report, with color photos next to my findings and an itemized summary, which is uploaded for online access the night of the inspection.
- I am licensed by the Department of Agriculture to perform Wood Destroying Organism (Pest & Dry Rot) Inspections, and complete those reports according to the Oregon Pest Control Association (OPCA) Industry Standards. I am able to provide Form NPMA-33, required for FHA and VA loans. A Department of Agriculture license is not required by the state; it is important to ask if your home inspector carries this license.
- I do not perform any repairs on the homes I inspect, so our clients can trust that we provide an honest evaluation of the property’s condition.
- I am fully licensed, bonded and insured; covered by both General Liability and Errors and Omissions (E&O) insurance. Our E&O policy covers not only our company, but also anyone who refers us. E&O Insurance is not required by the State; it is important to ask if your home inspector carries this type of coverage.
- I have been in continuous good standing with the Construction Contractors Board as an Oregon Certified Home Inspector OCHI #504, and a licensed General Contractor CCB# 200742
- I am a member in continuous good standing with the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) NACHI# 05051998 and Oregon Pest Control Association (OPCA).
- I follow the Home Inspector Standards of Practice for both the State of Oregon and InterNACHI.
- I enjoy helping buyers, sellers and their agents make informed decisions regarding their real estate transactions.
Visit Our Blog